At Vintri, we’re doing something really special: making data trustworthy and accessible for everyone. We are on a mission to create a safer world by transforming the way energy companies access, track, and verify their asset data. Through the development of our materials-tracking technology, we help our clients create a single source of truth across their entire supply chain, enabling better decision-making and reducing risk.
It’s not an easy mission.
But we’re up for the challenge. Because at Vintri we don’t shy away from big, complex problems. We chase them. With an insatiable hunger and curiosity that can’t be fed by the status quo. We are a diverse team of collaborators and disruptors, continuously getting better by learning from each other (and our clients) as we grow into one of the leading technology companies in North America. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
Vintri is currently searching for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team of skilled Project Managers and Data Analysts who are all dedicated to high standards of quality. This role needs someone with a high level of communication skills who is persistently curious about the ‘why’ of things. You are a self-starter that takes ownership of deliverables and knows when to ask questions to make sure you’re on the right path. You have a solution-oriented mindset and are always looking for ways to do things better, faster, and easier. You are highly organized, enjoy keeping projects on track, and have experience rolling out plans with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery. Also, you’ll have a keen eye for seeing what is most valuable to our customers and the business, and are flexible to adapt project delivery scenarios to provide the most impactful results.
To learn more about Vintri please visit: https://www.vintritech.com/
Reporting to the Director of Service Delivery, this role encompasses the full spectrum of project-related tasks—from facilitating execution with the Data Services team to client communications.
Project Oversight and Management
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Monitor project progress, schedules, and budgets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, data analysts, technical specialists, and engineers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for project- related inquiries, both internally and externally.
- Provide updates to stakeholders and senior management on project status, milestones, and any challenges or issues.
- Be proactive in identifying potential risks that may impact project success
- Help develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and best practices to enhance project management effectiveness.
- Participate in lessons learned sessions to apply insights from previous projects to current and future endeavors.
- 3+ years of Project Coordination experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Background in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Prior experience working within a growing technology organization.
- Bachelor's degree or designation is considered an asset.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- An adaptable and inquisitive individual with experience working in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to take ownership of client relations and communication.
- Automation experience with the reduction of manual interventions is considered an asset.
- An understanding of automation tools, programming languages and troubleshooting is considered an asset.
- Experience with Jira is considered an asset.
Vintri believes in investing in our employees and when the company prospers, so do the employees. We encourage continued learning, development, and growth at all levels of the company and provide opportunities for our team whenever possible. We offer a competitive benefits package and paid time off.
At Vintri, we understand the power and value of diversity and equal opportunity and take it seriously. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. To this end, we especially encourage those from under-represented populations in tech and industry to apply. We believe that providing opportunities for underrepresented groups and cultivating a supportive culture will help shape us into a better organization and build a better community as a whole.